Kantar Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Research Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

2.5

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

No any courtesy email if I have been rejected or information has been provided. I can imagine the HR work and how they manage to pay their employees, if their work is like that.

STAY AWAY from this company if you don't want to spend time and money!

Interview Questions

• I've been invited to attend an interview in December 2018. The interviewer informed me that the decision will be made by the end of this month and will let me know. I am still waiting for their reply!!

STAY AWAY from this company if you don't want to spend time and money!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kantar (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview asking about basic tech skills, available time and expected salary. F2F interview to see the ability to use MS PPT and Excel, and there is a translation test.

Interview Questions

Researcher Interview

Interview

Never interviewed. Was told to apply to workdayjobs.com website, but they never responded. They don't provide email contacts, and their phone contacts don't work either, kept getting redirected. Horrible, really.