Kantar Research Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Research Manager

Kantar Research Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2018.

Interview

The Company and HR Department did not get back to me after my third round of interview despite my follow-up (i.e. a couple of emails and subsequent calling). Of course, eventually, I took it as they were not interested in the hire. However, the HR person could have exercised some basic courtesy to send me a rejection email or call me back (despite he/she promising to do so). Quite a disappointment considering that we have met a couple of times!

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role? What skills would you bring to this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

At first there was a written test then it will be a face to face interview. They will ask you if you willing work late nights. What is expected compensation?

Interview Questions

• They will give business case and you have to solve it through statistical modelling.   Answer Question