Cover image for Kantar

Add an Interview

Kantar Research Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 823 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kantar

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Glasgow, Scotland) in Nov 2022

Interview

Applied online, invited to an interview with two interviewers, one being the hiring manager. The interview lasted 2 hours. I believe there is a second round stage with someone else

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Aug 2021

Interview

Effective procedural interview, did not take time to revert. Only profile related questions and quick turnaround time for rejection or approval. Questions asked related to sampling, methodologies etc. Research techniques

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kantar

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kantar? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kantar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Mumbai) in Jun 2021

Interview

The first-round aptitude consisted of questions on critical reasoning- Strengthen and weaken arguments. The next round is a case study to be solved. The third round is an HR round basic background check and behavioural questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Calcutta)

Interview

At first there was a written test then it will be a face to face interview. They will ask you if you willing work late nights. What is expected compensation?

Interview Questions
  • They will give business case and you have to solve it through statistical modelling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kantar (Singapore) in Aug 2018

Interview

The Company and HR Department did not get back to me after my third round of interview despite my follow-up (i.e. a couple of emails and subsequent calling). Of course, eventually, I took it as they were not interested in the hire. However, the HR person could have exercised some basic courtesy to send me a rejection email or call me back (despite he/she promising to do so). Quite a disappointment considering that we have met a couple of times!

Interview Questions
  • What did you do in your previous role? What skills would you bring to this role?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

via online I submitted my CV and I then had a telephonic screening with a HR and then with a telephonic call with senior management, then I received my offer.

Interview Questions
  • technical questions about experience and survey design/sampling methods
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (Mumbai) in Apr 2017

Interview

There was an aptitude exam after that there was an interview. I cracked the aptitude after which I was called for an interview. The interview was comparatively easier and qs were more pertaining to previous experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself? What is market research? Where have you used research before? Where have you implemented research in the previous two organizations? How comfortable are you in using excel?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New Delhi)

Interview

First round: apti- 25 critical reasoning questions Second round:hr- comprised of basic questions like why this company, why u want to relocate, etc. Third round: technical- basic research questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kantar in Jun 2016

Interview

It was a nearly a 3 hour interview with 5 different staff members. There were 3 behavioral interviews and 2 case interviews- one analytical and the other strategic. The interview was actually fun. It was great a) to see their process in action and b) to experience their culture first hand. Although the interview was long and slightly stressful, the interviewers were really kind, smart, and made me feel comfortable. Probably one of the most engaging interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? What do you think the culture is like here? What would you like to share that isn't highlighted on your resume?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England) in May 2016

Interview

Discuss CV, discuss long-term goals, discuss the current role and what it entails in terms of responsibilities, clients, overall focus and long-term plans. Mostly informal and very much focused on what can be done together.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews

Popular Careers with Kantar Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Kantar? Share Your Experiences

Kantar logo

Affiliated Companies

Kantar Careers

Cover image for Kantar

At Kantar, we believe how we work is just as important as what we do. Business growth, positive client impact, and a great employee...More

• Our Culture
  • Our Clients
  • Community
  • What our people say

Company Updates

1 days ago

Careers
We're celebrating National Apprenticeship Week! 🎉 This week gives us a chance to celebrate the achievements of our apprentices at Kantar. Throughout this week, we'll be highlighting the apprenticeship experiences of our current and former apprentices and sharing insight into how we support internal career development at Kantar across a variety of areas: ✔️ Data Analysts ✔️ Data Science ✔️ Management and Leadership ✔️ Market Research ✔️ Technology qualifications ✔️ HR & Learning professionals ✔️ Sales Professionals #SkillsForLife #LifeAtKantar #WeAreKantar
Shared image

5 days ago

Company News
Kantar Worldpanel have placed in the best 45 small to medium-sized placement schemes for 2023/24. This is based off reviews left by past placement students on RateMyPlacement.
Shared image

Kantar Photos

+ Add Photo
Kantar photo of: Kantar
Kantar photo of: Team work
Kantar photo of: NYC colleagues
Kantar photo of: NYC team group photo
Kantar photo of: Colleagues in NYC office
Kantar photo of: Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration in LATAM
Kantar photo of: London office colleagues collaborating

Expert Career Advice