Kantar Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kantar Retail Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar Retail (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

My hiring process had two rounds. The first round began with a few minutes of behavioral questions, and then there was a short case. The second round consisted of 5 interviews in there office. There was one interview with each of the three teams, on case presentation, and one quantitative test. All of the interviews were two on one.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions asked in the interview were in the quantitative test. It is set up SAT II style and I would recommend reviewing basic algebra before going in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Retail (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through the Fall Recruitment Consortium. Had initial 30 minute interview in NYC with two of the associates. Candidacy was advanced to 90 min. Phone case study interview (45 minutes to look at Case Study then 45 to discuss). Immediately received an email for a final interview at the Kantar Retail headquarters in CT. Had a full day (9-2:30) of three interviews with different sectors of the firm, a math assessment, lunch with an associate and a group problem solving task (a case presentation) with several other candidates.

Interview Questions

• You are an associate at Kantar, and you are currently trying to work with a client who requires skills that you know Kantar is not currently capable of. Your manager insists you make a deal with this client. What would you do?   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar Retail in October 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The interviewer asked a series of behavioral questions and then two case questions. He was relatively awkward and responded with each question asking "Ok, Nice."

Interview Questions

• What would be the motivation of a company for selling paper towels that can be split into 2 smaller sections instead of 1 large section?

How would you go about determining the amount of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream Pints consumed in one year?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Retail (Norwalk, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty intensive process. First round was a phone interview where the interviewer asked basic behavioral questions with a small case interview at the end. Second round was a case interview where they emailed you a powerpoint with a ton of information about a particular case that mostly tested your business sense and quant ability. Third round they bring you to their offices for 3 case/behavioral interviews and a math test. They were pretty responsive and communicative throughout the process and fair.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions. One of the cases was you work for a paper towel company, should you recommend to your boss that you start manufacturing sheets that are perforated halfway?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar Retail.

Interview

It was an extremely thorough and involved process. I found the job on indeed, submitted my resume and cover letter and was offered a 1st interview by phone about 1.5 months later. After the 1st interview, I was offered a 2nd phone interview five days later (a case study was sent to me 20 minutes prior to the phone call). After the 2nd interview, I was requested to come for a 3rd and final interview event one week later. This final interview day consisted of three 2-on-1 interviews lasting approx an hour each, a math exam lasting an hour with GMAT style questions, and a 2.5 hour group case study.

Project Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview, did it through the Fall Recruiting Consortium. I really liked my interviewers becaseu they seemed smart but very personable and down to earth. I definitely recommend this company!

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kantar Retail.

Interview

Had first round of interview on campus. It was informal but a lot of questions were asked. She went down the list of my resume and asked how each of my experiences were relevant to this position. Asked what my favorite brand was now and why.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Retail.

Interview

The interview called you and asked me to walk over my resume and then asked 5-7 behavioral questions. Interviewer were quite straightforward to share about job tasks and expectation in the next few years. However, the interview did not really reveal the unique aspect of the company as I had expected through visiting company website and research people's review.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Retail.

Interview

I applied through a college program and then did off-cycle recruiting. There was an initial phone interview that was very basic. The second phone interview had a short case study where you look at a powerpoint of graphs and analyze them and make a recommendation. At the in person interview day there were 4 of us and we rotated through a math test, a group case study and about 3-4 interviews with 2 interviewers in each. At the end of the group case you make a recommendation and have to defend it.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Retail.

Interview

Had on campus interview after submitting my resume. Initial interview was wonderful and had a great conversation. Asked for case study interview about a month later. Did the case study but they sent out the powerpoint 20 minutes before I expected it and only had 5 minutes to look it over before the call. Have not heard anything for two + months.

Interview Questions

• How much of _____ product should we shelve based on these slides?   Answer Question