Kantar Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kantar

3.5

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with the recruiter at a coffee shop on campus. It probably lasted a little over an hour, but we also talked about other recruiting opportunities that we could potentially implement on campus through an organization I belong to. After the first round interview, I was invited to come to the office the next week to interview for my final round. I spoke to 6 people (2-3 Analysts/Consultants, 1 Associate Director, 1 Partner, Chief of Staff). I only received 2 case interviews. One of the interviews also comprise of a brain teaser (see below)

I was given the offer right after my final round as I was leaving the building.

Interview Questions

• You have a running tap, a 3 L jug and a 5 L jug, how can you get 2 L of water?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

One day interview. 4 Stages. Each with one or two interviewers. There was a business case, excel, fit test as well as a short powerpoint test. They asked me to pick my favourite brand and create a slide about who their target audience is.

Interview Questions