Kaplan Admissions Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaplan Admissions Advisor Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

2 steps. One a test on sending emails and then a mock sales demo with a Director. It was very little about the job and very much about my ability to sell.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I'm a potential student, how do you convince me I need to enroll? Even if I say I can't afford it or don't have a computer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaplan

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaplan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I had to take a computer test where I was asked to attach a document to an email. Then I was interviewed for 30 minutes by HR. Then one of the Admissions Directors interviewed me. Everyone was pleasant and professional. I didn't wait very long in the lobby..

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

First there was a a phone interview with a recruiter. I then was emailed a link to take a series of tests mostly concerning spelling, nouns, adverbs....this took about an hour to complete. The recruiter called me and said I did very well and invited me in for a 1 on 1. I felt this interview went well and was invited for a second with the Director and Supervisor (2 on 1).
    They alternated with questions that were read directly from a sheet of paper. Most questions were geared towards how I handled situations with previous clients.

Interview Questions

• When you disagreed with your manager in the past how did you deal with it?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a customer that was upset with you.   1 Answer

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaplan in October 2011.

Interview

One on one interview with Admissions Director. Knowledge-based questioning as well as performance-based questioning.

Interview Questions

• Under new compliance regulations, how do you effectively meet your admissions goals.   1 Answer