KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaplan GRE Instructor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 519 interviews

Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Kaplan

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions regarding my resume and past relevant experiences. Also, several questions based on what you would do if "x" hypothetical scenario arose while you were teaching. Very lengthy process but not overly difficult. Included recording video answers to questions prompts. Passing that portion led to an interview with a general representative. Finally ended with an interview with actual manager.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan in Nov 2017

Interview

After the online and teacher audition portions of the application process, I had my technical interview over Skype with a Kaplan instructor. The interview was a mixture of traditional interview questions with a GRE flavor ("Describe the process you've experienced when developing a skill and what mental hurdles you overcame", "Describe your GRE journey and what you did to prepare") and teaching practice questions to the instructor. The instructor was kind and friendly and gave me some really useful feedback. All in all, a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do to prepare for the GRE? Describe a time you've taught something to someone. Describe a time you managed a difficult situation. Describe a skill you've developed and whether you felt like giving up at any point.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaplan