KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaplan MCAT Instructor Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 519 interviews

Employee Referral5%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Kaplan

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

Teach-back scheduled with a current MCAT Instructor based on a subject of your choosing. Then familiarization with Kaplan MCAT strategies and certification after being hired. Easy initial interviews and screening.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with the MCAT?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaplan in Oct 2021

Interview

Standard application process to particular location. Appreciated interview with current instructor. However, was given an offer for that particular location to then be told that it was already filled before I even applied or interviewed. HR was unapologetic despite the massive waste of my time (simulation interview requires preparation), and offered me a position at a college that was 30+ miles away (even though I informed them I don’t have a car). They left my offer letter to the original location open and accessible, to this day, which I could have signed for them to be contractually obligated to hire me.. Also, I emailed my interviewer with a thank you and follow-up question and they just never responded. Extremely low pay for the income that you generate for them. Generally unimpressed with Kaplan prep materials (way too much focus on content) but now just unimpressed with the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaplan