Find jobs for Operations Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaplan Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 519 interviews

Interviews at Kaplan

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Applied online60%
In Person40%
HardAverageEasy

Kaplan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

I applied for an Operations Manager online via the Kaplan jobs portal. Two weeks later, I received an email from a company recruiter to schedule a phone interview. We needed to reschedule so set up another date and time. Recruiter did not call, I emailed them asking if I had the wrong date/time. Received a reply an hour later apologizing and setting up a new date and time for the phone screening. Questions for the screening were typical questions asking about previous companies and roles. I followed up with a thank you email and followed up 2 weeks later. Nothing. 6 weeks after the telephone call I receive an email asking to schedule a telephone interview with the Hiring Manager. The recruiter didn't ask if I was still available, I mean I was, but 6 weeks! Phone interview went well and scheduled an in-person meeting with the hiring manager right away. The in-person was great. Met with Hiring Managers boss as well, plus a company project manager. Hiring manager was in office with me when I sat down to speak to the PM. First thing PM mentioned was that she thought about applying for the job as well as she is always looking at the jobs portal to see what's available. The tone that she used was sort of "matter of fact, I am what you need." That was odd to me.

Interview Questions
  • The in person interview began with picking my brain on the best ways to deal with unsatisfied customers who want a refund. A lot of back and forth. Hiring manager said he liked my approach.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

Wasn't a terribly difficult hiring process. 1 phone interview and 2-3 in person interviews.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaplan