KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaplan SAT Instructor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 519 interviews

Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Kaplan

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

The interview was an online process, on the online platform you film yourself answering questions with thirty or so seconds of preparation time. There are a number of different questions of the standard kind, nothing too complicated or unfamiliar. Just be yourself and be passionate and confident!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Kaplan?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

I found the job posted on craigslist and applied. I was reached out to by a recruiter and submitted proof of my SAT scores and was invited to do an audition. This was online and took about an hour total including practice runs, prepping the questions, etc. I was then invited to schedule a Technical Interview with one of their current teachers. The interviewer spent time pretending to be a student and having me teach the problems to them that I was given to prep ahead of time. They also asked some general situation-based questions. From there I was invited to a hiring manager interview and offered the job. Everyone involved was very professional, friendly, and seemed to love the company a lot, which was a big reason I accepted the job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked you to explain a number of questions you had to pre-prepare.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaplan