Kaplan Test Prep Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 225 of over 225 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplan Test Prep

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

Two 1-on-1 interviews that covered the typical topics of an interview e.g., role, skills, questions, next steps. The interviewers were personable and friendly. They were also very flexible with scheduling of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in sales?
    Answer Question

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

Auditioned with a faux teaching lesson. Brief traditional interview. Was given a packet full of info on the company and on its teaching philosophy and approach. Overall pleasant experience at Kaplan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

two interviews, with situational questions, pretty simple . very friendly interviewers. I wouldn't stress about it. just be calm, and friendly. situational questions, focused on customer service situational questions, focused on customer service situational questions, focused on customer service

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

Three rounds: hiring manager, supporting director, and a round table of coordinators willing to answer my questions. The opportunity to ask current coordinators questions, showed the company's transparency and was appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

all online, webcam questions and modules, 3 levels, one phone call, the online stage, then a video interview. there was never any in person interaction. had to teach a prepared lesson.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was only one round. It was a very low-stress environment since the hiring manager just wants to make sure you are capable of doing the job well and are personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

it was nice interview and the person who took was very polite and cool . I liked the way he was talking. it was nice interview and the person who took was very polite and cool . I liked the way he was talking.

Interview Questions
  • Test Tell us about a recent job interview Tell us about a recent job interview Tell us about a recent job interview
  • Quality about company that you would recoomend to others ?

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

Difficulty level is average and can be cleared with basic knowledge for a fresher or fresh college graduate. Overall good experience. Difficulty level is average and can be cleared with basic knowledge for a fresher or fresh college graduate. Overall good experience

Interview Questions
  • Difficulty level is average and can be cleared with basic knowledge for a fresher or fresh college graduate. Overall good experience

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

Went smoothly, a very defined process and a recruiter is available at every step of the way. Overall, 6 rounds and took around 4 weeks for the entire process starts with employee screening

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan Test Prep

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep

Interview

The interview was an online process, on the online platform you film yourself answering questions with thirty or so seconds of preparation time. There are a number of different questions of the standard kind, nothing too complicated or unfamiliar. Just be yourself and be passionate and confident!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 225 Interviews