Kaplan Test Prep Customer Service/Student Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaplan Test Prep Customer Service/Student Advisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service/Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaplan Test Prep (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

There were 3 or 4 one on one interviews the first day and then they sent me to a different location the next day to have a final interview with the decision maker, By the time I reached him I was kind of tired. After speaking with him there was a brief skills test. Overall I think the people were nice and professional. I wasn't offered that position but they did contact me to interview for another but it was bad timing for me. My only complaint is that I had to contact them about my status because I didn't get an email or anything. Also I found it a little frustrating that I was interviewed by so many people that were not the ones actually hiring for the position. I feel like I used up all my material on those people. I keep wondering why they said I was such a great candidate and they were so impressed but I didn't get hired. I was pregnant at the time but I can't say if that had anything to do with it. They didn't ask about the pregnancy and I didn't bring it up.

Interview Questions

• They asked me in general about customer service and how I felt about it.   1 Answer