Kaplan University Academic Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 93 interviews

Interviews at Kaplan University

Positive67%
Negative33%
In Person50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan University (Indianapolis, IN) in Sep 2016

Interview

I was emailed after I submitted my application, and I then spoke with the Dean of Kaplan University Indianapolis via email about an interview. I was called afterwards randomly by phone and asked how much I would like to ask for.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question
  • How comfortable are you working with someone who may be angry with you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaplan University (Portland, ME) in Jan 2015

Interview

Interview began with a member of the interview committee greeting me at the door, having a short and professional conversation as we walked to the conference room. Committee members were all present, individually introduced themselves and greeted me kindly. The overall conversation was excellent, informative, comfortable and honest all around. The committee members clearly love their university!

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is the most important aspect of academic advising?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaplan University (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Jan 2012

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter-phone interview Called back by the recruiter and set up a one on one with the manager Interview with the manage 1:1

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed