Kaplow Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplow

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaplow (New York, NY).

Interview

The most unprofessional experience I've had through my job search. HR contacted me via email a few weeks after I applied in order to set up a Skype interview. I emailed her back with the times I could be reached and my Skype name and she confirmed that morning that we were still scheduled to take. The time for the interview came and went and I received an email from her a little while later saying her Skype was down. I emailed her back looking to reschedule and was never emailed back. I contacted her again to clear the confusion and still received no response. I'm so surprised HR would set up an interview not show up and then never email back.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaplow

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaplow (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

First was a Skype interview, then an in-person interview. The Skype interview was very personality-based. The in-person interview was with 2 existing employees and we went into more detail about what the job entails and my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Walked through resume, discussed interest and qualifications   Answer Question