Karen Clark & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Karen Clark & Company

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Karen Clark & Company

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Karen Clark & Company in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online and they responded within a week or so to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of two interviewers (which got slightly confusing at times). I thought the interview went well and the interviewers were very friendly. But then I never heard from them again. No emails or phone calls, no responses to follow-up emails. This company apparently tolerates ghosting, which I left me very unimpressed and disappointed. If you are proceeding with another candidate, please just say that. Thanks!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as tell me about yourself, any projects you've worked on, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Karen Clark & Company (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and connected by KCC.

1. First round, I was scheduled a phone call to talk about the experience and know more details about KCC.
    2. Second round, I was asked to complete a take home project.
    3. Last round, onsite to present the project and also other questions in both technical and behavior aspects

Interview Questions

• Questions related with the take home project, my previous experience and behavior questions.   Answer Question