Kareo Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on the phone by a recruiter from the Openview venture group as Kareo is in their portfolio. I had a very friendly get to you know conversation. She passed me onto the hiring manager and I had another phone interview that was more a get to know you. I then interviewed with an internal recruiter, followed by a peer of the hiring manager with some more challenging questions. This followed with a scheduled in person interview that was about five hours long. I met with potential co-workers, Cross-Functional leaders, HR, and again the hiring manager and another peer of that hiring manager.
The questions were challenging but relevant. I felt the style was a great way to get to actually get a true feel for the culture, which is friendly, engaged and real. I learned a lot about the position and I felt that they also knew from my skills, talents and personality from the time spent with people and the questions asked.
The length of interviewing process went very quickly, there was a delay in the written offer due to some internal timing with other changes. The internal recruiter remained engaged throughout.
While I state that glassdoor was not helpful in the interview process, they were helpful in helping to select a place where I wanted to work.

Interview Questions

• "If you could be one superhero, who would it be and why?"
    This was the only question I was asked of its type. All other questions were specific to role, experience and personality fit. However, don't think this question isn't relevant.   Answer Question
  • Q: The questions included questions about the medical software industry, experience, working with others, the role, interdepartmental relationships and such.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

The recruiter is very engaging and willing to help you throughout the process. The manager provided prompt feedback (1 day after interview) and it was candid, not just generic. Overall, a very positive interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kareo (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Was somewhat unexpected internet interview.

Interview Questions

• no difficult or unexpected questions, the difficulty was in answering the question to "myself" during the process   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kareo (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

I was part of a group interview with 2-3 other applicants and 3 Managers interviewing. I actually liked it because listening to some of the other applicants answer reminded me of additional experience that I have.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall there being any difficult or unexpected questions. I believe if you know yourself and what you do your prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After I was told that I was hired I requested my salary and explained why it took 1 day to get the ok and I was hired.