Kareo Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kareo Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and later did a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview went well. The hiring manager invited me to come interview in person. I met with several members of the team in the Irvine office. Everyone was very friendly, straightforward, and focused on determining whether or not I would be a good fit. There were no surprises. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Which KPIs do you think are most important to your current company? Why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Kareo's recruiter was such a pleasure to work with! She was responsive, very kind and always kept in constant contact about any updates or changes during the interviewing process. I had 2 phone interviews, before I was flown down for a day of in-person interviews at Irvine HQ. I met with various individuals who each had questions about what I can bring the the table and on why I was the ideal candidate for the position. Each conversation was felt more like a conversation vs. an interview. Everyone made me feel at ease and all seemed to be generally happy with the work they were doing which was great! They did not sugarcoat any of the tasks at hand and were very transparent!

Interview Questions

• What was one of the things you were most proud that you did at your previous company?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Kareo?   Answer Question

Kareo Response

Oct 15, 2015 – Sr. Recruiter

We are so glad you had a positive experience and thank you for the review. We work hard to be transparent and it is good to read you felt it too.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was extensive but always transparent and the company made me feel at home during in-office visits. Things started with a phone screen and was followed by live interviews with the hiring manager and two other managers. These interviews took place in low-pressure environments and felt more like conversations than interviews. I mostly spoke about my work experience and why I was interested in joining the company. After a week, my recruiter set up a final live visit which included meetings with the CFO, VP and Controller. These discussions were much more in-depth about my future goals and how I would be able to add value to the company. Again I enjoyed the conversations with some truly intelligent people. A week later, I was offered the position and accepted on the same day. Kareo does things the right way - they are very upfront and won't waste any time.

Interview Questions

• How many days would it take you to walk from here to San Francisco?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The negotiation was very fast. I had a number in mind and the company was willing to accommodate on the same phone call.