Kareo Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kareo

1 Interview Review

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the Implementation Specialist/Customer Success Coach. Originally, I applied for a different position. While I wasn't a strong fit for that role, the recruiters at Kareo consider each application for someone's potential within the company. I was contacted regarding another open position and I ultimately accepted an offer for it. This alone was something special and different than so many other automated applications with companies. Kareo truly lives its culture in every situation and an interview process is the first introduction someone has to such a special place. I first had a phone screen with Amy Watson, who is an absolute delight and incredible professional. From there, I was invited to interview with the hiring manager in person and then meet with 4 other team members as the final stage in the interview. Throughout each stage, Amy kept me well informed of next steps and each person I interviewed with was professional and genuine. It felt like I was having conversations with colleagues rather than anxiety filled interview where you're peppered with a laundry list of behavioral interview questions. One of Kareo's values is transparency. Many companies aspire to it but Kareo sets the bar for how to do it well. Each stage was an honest conversation and helped me feel confident about the role and the people I would be with if I joined. Kareo is a small but mighty company and, while their hiring process moves very quickly, each person involved makes sure they have taken the time to get to know an applicant and for the applicant to be given opportunities to learn about who they are as people, a team, and a company. The process took 3 weeks from start to finish but I believe it would have only taken 2 weeks had it not been for large department meetings that happened during the process. I had the benefit of knowing someone who worked for a competitor to Kareo and they had only good things to tell me. Having gone through the hiring process and learned more about the company and people here, I can see why they are so strong and have won so many awards.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with project management for external customers? How do you approach a situation with a new customer?   1 Answer
  • Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
  • It's hard for me to remember more specific questions because it felt so much like a conversation v. a typical interview. I knew it was good when we hit that stride.   1 Answer

Kareo Response

Feb 22, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

I am thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with the interviewing team. We strive to review every resume and make a thoughtful determination based on what is presented. Welcome to the Kareo Family.