Kareo Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo Marketing Communications Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kareo.

Interview

I submitted an online application and received an email reply to setup a phone interview with their recruiter two days later. I was very pleased as the email came within an hour or two after submitting my application and resumé through their website. The recruiter called promptly and we had a good discussion over my experience, the roles required of me, and then how the two worked together. The company seems like your typical tech-saavy OC company that is into a community-based work space that seemed highly progressive and forward thinking. I was interested in both the role, but the culture as well highly interested me.

There was nothing difficult about the interview, and in terms of marketing communications it was a very fluid conversation that we had about experience versus expectations. The recruiter was very pleasant and informed me that I would receive a call in the next few days to setup a secondary phone interview with a few other managers, and then bring me in to meet the people I would be working with, and if all goes well an offer would be made.

I sent my follow up messages through email to the assistant who setup the interview, as well as to my recruiter and looked forward to the next call. A week passed by, where upon I followed up again with my recruiter and the assistant. I did not receive a single response from either follow-up and was left in the dark.

If not left with some idea that the interview would move forward, I would've not expected feedback, but I did not receive anything at all from the company and was treated like I did not exist anymore. I found this highly unprofessional and unsettling. It is common courtesy to inform an potential interviewee that they are not a prime candidate, rather than completely cut off communication with them and not update them about the position. I was left feeling very jaded from this interview process, as not one but two people had not returned any form of reply. I hope they have since adjusted this practice and are keeping their potential employees in the loop.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very standard and just focused on my experience versus expectations.   Answer Question

Kareo Response

Aug 10, 2015 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. First, I’m delighted to hear you were pleased with the initial responsiveness of your recruiter, Kareo’s company culture, and the fact your recruiter set expectations around the interview process as a whole. Secondly, you are 100% correct; it is common courtesy to inform a candidate they are no longer being considered. Without question, sounds like we dropped the ball here, and I’d like to apologize for this oversight. Over the last 3 years we’ve grown over 550%, and one of the challenges managing that type of growth is providing a candidate experience that is second to none. Since receiving your feedback, and feedback from others, we’ve made a few changes we feel will minimize instances like the one you described here. Please let me know if you have additional feedback by sending me a note at Pam.Perry@kareo.com. Thanks again for your time, interest, and for helping us improve.

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was extremely organized and well executed. Kareo provided me an opportunity to interview with multiple departments of the company which gave me a better understanding of the role within the company and what expectations were expected of me. The Kareo recruiter was constantly in touch with me throughout the process and outlining next steps. By far the best hiring and interview process I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• In total I interviewed with 5 Kareo employees. Each interviewer was well prepared and every question was well thought out and challenging.   Answer Question