Kareo Product Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo Product Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by the receptionist and entered my name into the company Ipad. My name and picture were printed out on a sticker and I wore that during the interview. I was greeted and directed by the manager to the interview room.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you have a language barrier with a client and how would you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Kareo Response

Nov 10, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience. I hope your tenure at Kareo is just as positive.

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

After applying for the position on one of the popular job boards, I had a phone interview with Gretchen Benes, she was great and gave me a few tips on the face to face interview if called back for one, because she sensed I was nervous. My face to face interview was pleasant, I met with two hiring managers one was on site the other was at one of the international Kareo call centers. Everyone went out of their way to make this experience as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• You and another employee are chosen to work on a project with a deadline (the other employee is chosen randomly), your coworker does not have a sense of urgency like you do. How do you handle it?   1 Answer