Kareo RCM Account Manager I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for RCM Account Manager I

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kareo RCM Account Manager I Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

RCM Account Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kareo (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

The staff seemed very friendly. I thought the communication from HR was excellent and she kept me informed at every step. She was also very willing to answer questions before the actual start date. The HR person went out of her way to make me feel wanted by the company. The interviewers were very friendly and informed in what would be expected.

Interview Questions

• What would my former employer say about me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company is very set on how they hire people for their training purposes. Their salary is not very negotiable for the position. It felt very "take it or leave it" for the salary offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

RCM Account Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kareo (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

I thought it was very tech-savy that Kareo started with a virtual interview. It was a little intimidating at first glance because I had never done one, but after researching virtual interviews and what to expect I felt much more comfortable.
    The second interview was in person and I felt like I was right at home, everyone was so nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question for me was "say something quirky and fun about yourself" and although I am a little quirky and odd in my own way, it is always hard for me to see what others might see.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was made an offer based on what I was making at my current job, which in my opinion was low. I made a counter offer and was pleased that they agreed although it wasn't quite what I had asked for.