Kareo Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Accountant

Kareo Senior Accountant Interview Questions

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

My hiring and interview process with Kareo was a very large part of the reason why I accepted the job. My first phone interview was with a very nice recruiter who asked me background questions. The second interview was a phone interview where I was asked about my previous and current experience as well as my future endeavors. I was then asked to come in for an in house interview with 2 employees of Kareo. It was here that they really distinguished themselves from others. Before I was asked questions, I was able to get to know the interviewers on a more personal level, discussing their likes and dislikes and getting a better feel for the culture and people at Kareo. I was then told about Kareo, what makes them such a great company to work for and why they are more successful than their competitors. I knew at this moment, this was the company I wanted to work for. I was then asked a series of situational questions to determine my ability to complete the responsibilities as the senior accountant as well as my ability to work well with others. The following week, I found out the good news that I was being offered the job and quickly accepted.

Interview Questions

• "What are the key ratios and factors that you should consider analyzing for a company of our size and industry?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations necessary as the compensation offered was extremely fair and expected by both parties.