Kareo Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called for onsite interview and it was the only round. The interview lasted for 45 mins. The interviewer was really good and made me feel relaxed. I was asked to write pseudo code on whiteboard. He asked me questions based on object oriented programming.

Interview Questions

• Sorting characters of string, Reversing linked list, Inorder successor traversal of a BST   1 Answer

Kareo Response

Aug 10, 2015 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Hi, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. I’m glad to hear the interviewer was really good and helped you feel relaxed. That is important to us. However, I’m sorry to see you rated your overall experience as Negative. We’d love an opportunity to improve. If you have any recommendations here, please email me directly: Pam.Perry@kareo.com. We greatly appreciate your time and interest, and wish you the best of luck.

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Software Developer Interview

Interview

All interviews were in person interviews. Interviews were spread out over two days. The first round of interviews were 4 one hour technical interviews. The second round was one one hour interview with a VP for personality and culture fit. All details around the interviews were setup by email. They worked around my work schedule I had at the time as best they could. I received an offer the same day I finished the last interview.

Interview Questions

• I was questioned on search algorithms which were never my forte   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer fairly close to what I requested and I just accepted.