Kareo Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

3.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process started with a HR call, the a thelepone call talking about technology topics, microservices, my expirience, after that a live interview at Kareo office, the whole process takes about a month from the first touch until get hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The initial phone screen interview was followed by an on-site interview. The onsite part consisted of three sessions. The first one was a coding challenge, the second was a system design task, and, the final, was cultural fit.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was straight to the point. It lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers went straight to a design question and two algorithm questions. It was a super fun experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you design a appointment system where internal users can schedule meetings and view employee status?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial phone screen / interview was with a team lead and/or engineering manager. In addition to the usual questions about your background, they asked a few technical questions. If you passed the screen, they brought you in for an in-person interview that was 4-non-stop-hours-long, with 3 panels of 2 engineers from various project teams. Be prepared for technical whiteboard collaboration.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first two rounds were phone interview include knowing each other and technical questions. And then, I got an onsite interview in Irvine. I feel they are looking for someone with high standard. They did not really reject me, but told me that the position has been canceled(First time heard about it :) ). I learnt a lot from the whole interview, HR Gretchen Benes is one the best HR that I have ever met, very kind.

Interview Questions

Kareo Response

Nov 10, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

We are so glad you had a positive experience. You never know what the future holds.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

After applying I received email saying job position had been filled. One week later I got another email asking to schedule a phone interview and I replied with my schedule the next day. After that I never heard back, I tried sending a follow up email but still no response. I was looking forward to learning more about them, but oh well.

Interview Questions

• When are you available for a phone chat?   1 Answer

Kareo Response

Jul 7, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

I am very sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Our applicant tracking system has some hic-ups a while back and I think your emails may have gotten caught up in that glitch. However, that is still no excuse. Please email your resume directly to gretchen.benes@kareo.com and I will review your resume and provide a proper experience including a telephone interview. Again, my sincerest apologies for your experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kareo.

Interview

It was simple. The questions were basic. Two coding questions which were whiteboard. Then they asked me about my coursework projects and past experience in programming. They were friendly.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kareo.

Interview

Phone screen. Then on site interview. The interview was really technical. I would recommend someone to review their design pattern, data structure and algorithm thoroughly. They are looking for someone with high standard.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kareo in April 2013.

Interview

A friend of mine interviewed with the company. He put me in touch the internal recruiter. I talked to him on the phone for about 40 minutes or so. At first, the call was pretty straight forward. He ask about my background, what I was looking for, why I wanted to leave my current job, the normal HR stuff. But I could tell from the technical questions he ask, that I wasn't going to get the job. I didn't go to the next round because the recruiter said my technical skills were not strong enough. Based on the type of question he ask me, it seemed like I maybe wasn't experienced enough for the position anyway. He gave me the answers to some of the technical questions I got wrong and recommended a few meetups I should start going to. I would like to try again with this company sometime.

Interview Questions

• Asked about database structure, mvc framework, OOP, agile, mongodb.   Answer Question