Kareo Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn by their corporate recruiter and agreed to a phone call about the position. Gretchen did an extremely good job of conveying what they were looking for in a candidate and also made me laugh a few times! In person interviews with sales manager and sales director were informative and pleasant. Make sure you're well-versed in the sales process as this is a fundamental topic they want to focus on. Overall, best interview process I've experienced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with Gretchen. She's amazing and really sold me on the great qualities of Kareo. Next was a phone interview with the sales manager John and finally an In person interview with the sales director (also John). Both were very knowledgeable and outlined exactly what they expect from new hires. While process was just over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience and how it could translate to selling software.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but salary is fair.