Kareo User Experience Design Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo User Experience Design Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Kareo

2.5

User Experience Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kareo.

Interview

Heard about Kareo through my school's internship program and applied through their system. I was emailed a time to do a phone interview with the designers, and talked with two designers as well as the current intern. The interview questions focused more on overall process rather than specific examples of work in my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• Choose a product that you love to use on a daily basis, what would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kareo

User Experience Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kareo in December 2013.

Interview

I was linked to Kareo through my college program, which has students alternate semesters of classes and internships for five years, ultimately earning our degree and getting work experience simultaneously. Kareo reached out to me shortly after I applied and set up a Skype interview (I'm from out of state). They were very detailed in who I would be interviewing with, the time, and would promptly get back to me when I had any questions. The interview itself was extremely comfortable, which for me was wonderful due to my lack of interview experience. My interviewers were very personable and friendly, I didn't feel intimidated at all. They took the time to get to know me a bit before getting into the serious questions, and were very clear with their questions. I had a second round interview, which was much shorter and just as easy going, if not more. It was apparent that Kareo wasn't intending to grill me in any way, but just to genuinely get a feel for whether or not Kareo was the right environment for me.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was if I could change any feature on any website, what would it be, and how would I change it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Kareo gave me a fair offer initially, so the negotiating stage was very smooth.