Kaspersky Lab Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaspersky Lab Android Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaspersky Lab

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

I have three interviews and coded small multithreading program using c++.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about algorithms and programing languages.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaspersky Lab

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were several steps:
    1. Talk to HR
    2. Techincal interview
    3. Manager interview
    4. Meeting with a team, project discussion

Steps 1-3 can be done online with skype (or other conference tool), step 4 is about meeting the team and workplace overview, so you are invited to visit the office.

The most interesting part was techical interview which was in form of solving different tasks. For instance you have code (10-30 sloc) and you have to answer questions like can it be compiled, how will it work or what should be changed to achieve desired result.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was with HR, where we have talked about things in general.

Second interview was technical one, it was in form of test with questions written in English. In the last part of interview I was asked to do a code review for small code sample. Interview was performed by two highly skilled software engineers.

Last interview was with the manager of Mobile Solutions department, where he asked questions about development proccesses and my experience.