Kaspersky Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

IT Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Woburn, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy and laid back interview. Talked about prior experience and about the job requirements. Explained what the position entitled and talked about my customer service background and how I would fit in with the team.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

Interview

The interviewer stood me up three times without confirming. Would recommend not interviewing with thus company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Woburn, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Initial phone screen with internal recruiter. Second phone screen with the hiring manager, and then I went in for an in person interview. I met with the three sales managers. Their personalities were varied, as were how they approached the interview. Standard sales interview process (explain current employer's sales process, forecasting, deal management, etc).

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult - explain sales process, forecasting experience, and sales cycle.   Answer Question

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Woburn, MA).

Interview

1 phone screen with recruiter, on site interview two days later, started 1 week later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

Interview

They want to see that you have some experience or are smart enough to close business. There are no special tricky questions but you need to prove you can do the job.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy and very friendly, no official questions. They asked me a lot about my past experience and qualification. The interview was positive and HR Manager answered all questions very clearly and politely. I didn't get a job, but I think this company has something to offer. I would better have prepared for uncommon questions more related to your experience than personality

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite project   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Woburn, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called on the phone by the recruiter, and was immediately interested about the HR internship that was being explained to me. I had a long and thoughtful conversation and shortly after scheduled a time to come in for an on-site interview. As I sat down, everything was responsibly held and I was interview by the majority of the HR team. I felt valued and accepted and like I could be myself.

Interview Questions

• When you come across a problem that you do not know how to solve, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab in November 2016.

Interview

Went through four rounds and made it to the final three candidates. The initial HP screening call was pretty simple. I then moved on to the hiring manager, the VP of Channels and then had a face to face with the hiring manager in my respective city. Did not get the offer, but felt I was treated fairly and given a chance.

Interview Questions

• How would you hit the ground running if offered the position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab in June 2009.

Interview

Straight forward process...1) Initial screening with HR/Staffing Manager 2) 15 minute discussion with the hiring manager 3) Colleague interviews and 4) I believe the top two candidates made it to the final step which was a thorough interview with the hiring manager. This final phase was entirely focused on sales process, how do you penetrate an account, how to you determine the primary decision makers, provide an example of a large win, why did you win, why did your competition lose.

Kaspersky Lab is in a competitive marketplace, but they have a very good story and offer a solid solution. To be successful, you have to be able to pay close attention to key decision criteria by the client and align not only your solutions strengths to the criteria but the unique partnering experience Kaspersky provides. You must also be comfortable not being the primary brand in the marketplace Kaspersky competes, but rather, like the idea of representing a solution that is often times the underdog.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Question: Technology aside, why would a customer buy a solution from "you", what do you specifically have to offer versus another sales professional   Answer Question

Consumer Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Woburn, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 3 in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation