Kaspersky Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Business Products Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Woburn, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process for me was a two step process. First was a call from Ray Barrett (Corporate Support Manager). He conducted a brief phone interview asking general questions a Computer guy or girl should know (What is a GPO, What does Ping do, What does ipconfig/ifconfig do) and some questions about me. Answer as many as you can but do not hesitate to tell them that you are not sure and will be glad to check it out. After the phone interview, I received a reply from Kaspersky asking me to come in for an interview. That was also quick and painless. I was asked more technical questions and personal ones. After about 15-20 minutes they they let me go stating that I did very well. I received a reply a few days later saying they would like to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult was asked just review the basics and buff up on your commands and you should be all set!   Answer Question

Negotiation

The base rate is $19. Unfortunately, there is not really a negotiation option there for it.

Online Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab in August 2015.

Interview

I know someone who works in this company and he passed my resume to the recruiting manager. I had a phone call with the recruiting manager first and another phone screen with the hiring manager. I wasn't offered any details on the next step in the hiring process and was told to expect an answer in about 2 weeks.

Head of Web Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was intrigued when I connected with the recruiter in regards to a position in their Massachusetts office. It was a good process and straightforward up until later stages when I was asked to put together an extensive presentation (30-45 minutes). After not being able to meet their request (2 days notice given), I asked to reschedule for the following week and they set me up with a team of five from management for the presentation.

I began working on the presentation, and then they let me know that the new date, unfortunately, wouldn't work on their end. Not a problem, we began discussing new dates for the following week and I continued to work on the large, detailed presentation they requested I put together. After receiving word back from one of the recruiters with a confirmed time and date, I thought everything was all set. Later that day I received an email from someone else in recruiting letting me know they were going to move forward with other candidates. I found it very unprofessional to ask for an individual to invest significant personal time into a presentation, and then out of nowhere telling me they aren't interested in moving forward.

I understand things happen but I found this process to be lacking professional courtesy and would not consider discussing opportunities with Kaspersky in the future.

Kaspersky Lab Response

Aug 8, 2017 – Head of HR NA (VP)

Hi! I'm so sorry about that. That is not a candidate's experience we want to deliver.
    Can you contact me on LinkedIn, please?
    Alena Reva
    VP of HR

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in August 2012.

Interview

Initially they sent me small task to review my Java programming skills. Task requires basic knowledge in Java and multithreading programming. Actually It is quite simple for experienced Java developer.
    Next step is Skype interview in which I did small test in C++ and Java and also I was involved in writing code in shared document.
    Last step is interview in office. There I also was involved in writing code on Java and asked questions about Android OS.

Interview Questions

• "What is PendingIntent in Android?" Actually it isn't difficult question but I then didn't remember correct answer :)   Answer Question

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

First stage: HR phoning interview
    Second stage: face to face in line Manager interview.
    Normally you will have more interviews with other people working in the same departments to confirm person fit with the all company.
    Also, please Note Company wanted to check the references before their offer
    Negotiation and review was face to face in the last second meeting with the Manager.

Interview Questions

• Overview of work past experiences?
      Strongest weakness?
      What colleagues thinks of the candidate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate, normally you have still 10% slot

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview itself was very friendly and informal, despite being conducted at the office. The test before that was mush harder, but you had ample time to prepare and do it. The only unfortunate thing is the lack of salary negotiatons - it was set in stone for interns

Interview Questions

• There were none, actually. Reviewing JavaScript code was hard   Answer Question

Intern Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Some very easy questions about c++, such as memory allocation and deallocation, pure virtual functions, exceptions, class field Initialization order etc. And some math question such as calculate sum of arithmetical progression, and easy algorithm question such as which sorting algorithms works in O(log(n)*n).

Interview Questions

• class field Initialization order.   1 Answer

Business Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Moscow (Russia)) in October 2011.

Interview

There was a number of them. First was with HR only to check the personality and company culture matching. Second with the potential boss there was a conversation in english during an hour about me and about job functions I have applied for. Then another one with kind of parallel bosses to help to obsevre the candidate from all sides and tondo not miss what was missed from a previous two interviews.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Abingdon, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview process was reasonably lengthy in terms of the number of interactions with different people but the entire thing lasted only about 2 weeks. It consisted of a phone interview from which I gained a face to face interview with the hiring manager. He then requested some additional interviews with people in roles with whom I would need to interact. These were mainly done by phone but one was face to face.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Kaspersky   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was fairly straightforward. They made an initial offer, I countered and they accepted.

Accounts Payable Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for an accounts payable administrator job on LinkedIN. I was contacted by a HR manager via LinkedIN. I called her back and I had an interview set up for the following day with Finance Director and Finance Manager. The interview took place at the offices of Kaspersky Lab in London.
    I met with Finance Director and Finance Manager. Within days I received a feedback that Kaspersky Lab did not make a decision and they would be still looking further.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to introduce myself. I was asked to discuss my education and experience.   1 Answer