Kaspersky Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kaspersky Lab

2.9

Sort:

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

A discussion on past QA Experience, Processes, Willing to Work Late, Past tools used, Why I want the job, What could bring to the role, Past Experience in non-QA roles, Personal Likes/Dislikes,

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2017.

Interview

The HR department called me and the technical interview was some days later. The next day, I sent an email thanking them for the opportunity and did not get a feedback so far (not professional at all).

Interview Questions

• They asked about many abreviations related to network that I had studied many years ago, so I didn't remember them all, some other questions were about new technologies and behaviour.   2 Answers

Kaspersky Lab Response

Feb 15, 2017 – Head of HR NA (VP)

Hi! Thank you for review.
    We didn't finish a selection process yet. That's why we didn't provide feedback yet.
    Our standard is to provide a feedback to all candidates 1 week after the position is... More

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2010.

Interview

Questions about your previous experience.
    Questions about ITIL

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Relax and be yourself

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

I have three interviews and coded small multithreading program using c++.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about algorithms and programing languages.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were several steps:
    1. Talk to HR
    2. Techincal interview
    3. Manager interview
    4. Meeting with a team, project discussion

Steps 1-3 can be done online with skype (or other conference tool), step 4 is about meeting the team and workplace overview, so you are invited to visit the office.

The most interesting part was techical interview which was in form of solving different tasks. For instance you have code (10-30 sloc) and you have to answer questions like can it be compiled, how will it work or what should be changed to achieve desired result.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was with HR, where we have talked about things in general.

Second interview was technical one, it was in form of test with questions written in English. In the last part of interview I was asked to do a code review for small code sample. Interview was performed by two highly skilled software engineers.

Last interview was with the manager of Mobile Solutions department, where he asked questions about development proccesses and my experience.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab in August 2016.

Interview

A lot of not very difficult questions about objective-c runtime, frameworks and design patterns. Some times interviewers had outdated information or wrong opinion. For example, CALayer has frame and bounds properties. Is that properties real or virtual (calculate based on another)? Interviewer had opinion that both are virtual, but actually bounds is real, frame is calculating based on bounds, position, anchor point and transformation.

Business Development Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was appointed to be interviewed by Skype. The interviewer went straight to the point about capabilities and if I was suitable for the position. Then she went straight to deal salary package. During the process, she challenge me a lot about lack of experience, leadership and sales target. However, she was open to discussion and quite helpful to share.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are suitable for the job? (After explain in details the job requirement)   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

Interview

2 phones interviews - 1 with the HR, 1 with the potention manager. Then in-person interview with 4 people - VP of the deparment, 3 managers. No unexpected or difficult questions (junior position). Everyone was very friendly, we were joking around and speaking about other topics besides the job/experience. Called me back in 2 days with the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate the offer, only the start date.

SMB Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in August 2015.

Interview

My experience was very good. all the tracking and contact was very convenient especially from John Ashwin. puntuality and formality was key in the process. I am greatful about it. I had 4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Reason to be intersted in the company, about my professional experience, professional aspirations, numbers, goals accomplish.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was kind of flexible. In my case I had not many things to nogociate. They took decisions very quick.