Kaspersky Lab Management Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kaspersky Lab

1 Interview Review

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

A couple weeks ago I applied for a management position at Kaspersky Lab via LinkedIn, and a couple days later a recruiter called me which was great. However, it was while I was working at my part-time job so I didn't exactly have ample opportunity to elaborate on my skills and salary requirements with my co-workers seated right next to me.

Unfortunately, the recruiter didn't email me or message me via InMail ahead of time to set up a time to speak so I could have been better prepared for the call. Instead, he dove right into questions without asking if that was a good time to speak so I may have come across as a disorganized candidate when that's far from the case.

Despite not being nearly as prepared as I would have liked for a position I would have been an ideal candidate for, I got the impression that I would still be speaking with or possibly meeting with a vice president from the company. The recruiter also emailed me after the screening interview with his contact information, but after sending him a thank you email that day I heard nothing from either him or the vice president and the position now appears to be closed or filled.

This isn't a sour grapes message by any means, but rather an opportunity for Kaspersky Lab to improve their hiring process. I would have loved the opportunity to work at Kaspersky Lab, or at the very least had a legitimate interview with someone from the company either on the phone or in person, as opposed to an ill-timed one-and-done screener, which was a first for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked for some background information.   1 Answer