Kaspersky Lab Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaspersky Lab Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaspersky Lab

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab in June 2009.

Interview

Straight forward process...1) Initial screening with HR/Staffing Manager 2) 15 minute discussion with the hiring manager 3) Colleague interviews and 4) I believe the top two candidates made it to the final step which was a thorough interview with the hiring manager. This final phase was entirely focused on sales process, how do you penetrate an account, how to you determine the primary decision makers, provide an example of a large win, why did you win, why did your competition lose.

Kaspersky Lab is in a competitive marketplace, but they have a very good story and offer a solid solution. To be successful, you have to be able to pay close attention to key decision criteria by the client and align not only your solutions strengths to the criteria but the unique partnering experience Kaspersky provides. You must also be comfortable not being the primary brand in the marketplace Kaspersky competes, but rather, like the idea of representing a solution that is often times the underdog.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Question: Technology aside, why would a customer buy a solution from "you", what do you specifically have to offer versus another sales professional   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaspersky Lab

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

The first stage was a phone chat from Moscow by the recruitment manager, which lasted around 30 minutes. Just to screen your CV with your oral presentation.
    Second stage was a Skype video call with the Senior Manager, expect in the area of the job description. Could have been physical 1:1, if I was in town. Anyways, I always prefer online interviews.
    Third stage was just an acknowledgement report from your line manager that you have been selected and ask when you are going to resume.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, Skills, Experience, Approach to job (if employed)   Answer Question