Kaspersky Lab Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaspersky Lab Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaspersky Lab

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I got the job through a college job fair. A pre-screen phone interview asking you basic questions about yourself and previous experiences. Then an on-location in-depth interview with the team and manager. After which you can expect to hear back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• IP, TCP/UDP, Well known port numbers, Windows server, DNS, Security related questions regarding malicious malware types.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaspersky Lab

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspersky Lab (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2017.

Interview

The HR department called me and the technical interview was some days later. The next day, I sent an email thanking them for the opportunity and did not get a feedback so far (not professional at all).

Interview Questions

• They asked about many abreviations related to network that I had studied many years ago, so I didn't remember them all, some other questions were about new technologies and behaviour.   2 Answers

Kaspersky Lab Response

Feb 15, 2017 – Head of HR NA (VP)

Hi! Thank you for review.
    We didn't finish a selection process yet. That's why we didn't provide feedback yet.
    Our standard is to provide a feedback to all candidates 1 week after the position is... More