Kaspersky Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kaspersky

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaspersky (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

This is to bring to the notice of potetial camdidates of Kaspersky, to check whether the requirement is true at first place before attempting for interview.

My experience is as follows. The process seems to be flawed. There is a office assitant in Mumbai where she fixed an interview with a HR lady from Singapore on March 29, thru e mail. At about 24 hrs before the interview she postpones the meeting to April 1. that too when I called to reconfirm the meeting time. A skpe id and no. shared with both HR and the co-ordinator as per request.

On April 1-2019 the HR didn't turn up despite a confirmation mail from the co-ordinator and was asked to wait in skype for 30 mins at an agreed time.( seems to me like a April fool) When enquired with the office assistant she says the HR had not confirmed the meeting and instead she will take up the interview( office assistant) and will get back with a new date and time. She did not got back for more than a 10 days and when I sent a mail to both the HR and office assistant, within 5 mins the office assistant called up and she wants to start the interview without any prior notice. She asked basic questions in marcom for about 5 mins and replied saying that she will get back with a meeting time with a HR....and give her feedback to the Singapore based HR.

I am still waiting for the meeting time with the HR for a skype call. The whole episode seems to be unstructured, unprofessional and appears to be illegal if one probes further. The funny part is the office assist picks up the call if one tries kaspersky mumbai landline and if you try in her mobile its always busy.

Kaspersky HQ needs to focus on recruitment process in India to make it fool proof, unbiased and professional.

Interview Questions

• what are the 3 important criteria for an Marketing manager as per your thoughts, Mention couple of campaigns which you are associated with which you feel is the best, Are you willing to relocate, What is your required CTC...   1 Answer

Kaspersky Response

May 13, 2019 – HR Director APAC

Dear candidate,
thank you very much for your feed back. I really appreciate that you give us this opportunity to improve although it's extremely sad that your experience with us has been so... More