Kastle Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kastle Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Falls Church, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a fairly lengthy call with the hiring manager. Approximately a week later I got a call for a face-to-face interview. Met with 3 people including the hiring manager for approximately 1.5 hrs. The hiring manager didn't ask hardly any questions. Just lectured and bellowed on about the millennials that worked there. Afterwards, he explained that the hiring process was long drawn out. That's code for "we're going to take our sweet time". Which was fine, most companies' do. When I followed up today, nearly three weeks later, the hiring manager informed me that they'd revamped the qualifications for the position and implied that I was no longer being considered.

There is a lot turmoil within Kastle Systems from what I gathered. The hiring manager's response confirms it. Before I come in for an interview I expect that the company has already a firm grasp on what they require in the position and a clear definition of the role. The response made it seem like Kastle was interviewing people aimlessly trying to get a feel for the right qualifications for a role that was never clearly defined. That's not an effective use of anyone's time. Especially mine. You know a company is disorganized in dysfunctional when the hiring manager spends half the interview making disparaging remarks about the younger staff.

This is an organization you want to avoid.

Interview Questions

• It's been 3 weeks ago and I hardly remember any of the questioning. It was mostly questions from the first 2 interviewers about my background.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter, followed by a 1-1/2 hour face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. Never heard back from either the hiring manager or the recruiter. After spending at least 2-1/2 hours on the process, at the very least they should exhibit professional courtesy and advise the candidate that there would not be a final stage interview.

Customer Care Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kastle Systems in June 2015.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted within 48 hours by a recruiter who set up an interview two days later with the hiring manager. The interview itself was very laid back and there were no surprise questions asked ; I felt it went very well. I was also given a tour of the facilities which was a nice treat from the typical interview process.
    Although I was not offered the position, I do feel it is unprofessional to not have any communication as to whether or not you meet their needs.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation about my past employment.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I was initally contacted by a third-party recruiter. That was followed by a pretty standard and straightforward HR interview. Interviewer was very direct, not very chatty. almost unfriendly. I did not feel great after the phone call. I was then asked to take an online assessment test from McQuaig. The assessment results indicated to the company that I would not be an appropriate fit. To their credit, I was told I was out of the running very soon after taking the test.- there was no runaround.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Arlington, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Seems like an OK place, but the hiring manager gave me a sort of creepy Gordon Gecko vibe.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know in Commercial real estate?   1 Answer
    • How much did you sell at your previous job?   1 Answer