Kastle Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kastle Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

This was a long process. Unfortunately, I like the women who would be much direct manager but the woman who ran the place I took issue with. I wore a nice dress, makeup, etc but because I literally did not put a blazer on she made me come back even though she said I was perfect for the job. I went against my judgement because I was in dire need and went back. I interviewed with one of my potential colleagues. He was nice but not well spoken and seemed to not be on the same page of what an account manager should do /say etc. It took over a month and they came back with a job offer of less than the recruiter promised and would not budge on the below scale salary. I would advise women that even though this place is run by a woman, she is clearly not someone to look up to with regards to being accepted based on merit and not by 'male standards'

Interview Questions

• extremely generic questions. Nothing complicated, you've probably answered these a million times just keep it consistent bc you will be asked at least twice   Answer Question

Money, environment, management

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Falls Church, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Then second phone interview. Followed by face to face interview. And then offer letter. Some of the technical questions were tough. Great leadership and staff made for welcoming environment. Very Nice clean office. Do your research and you will be more than fine. Lot of questions on interview more so measured confidence. ( sales role )

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Falls Church, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a fairly lengthy call with the hiring manager. Approximately a week later I got a call for a face-to-face interview. Met with 3 people including the hiring manager for approximately 1.5 hrs. The hiring manager didn't ask hardly any questions. Just lectured and bellowed on about the millennials that worked there. Afterwards, he explained that the hiring process was long drawn out. That's code for "we're going to take our sweet time". Which was fine, most companies' do. When I followed up today, nearly three weeks later, the hiring manager informed me that they'd revamped the qualifications for the position and implied that I was no longer being considered.

There is a lot turmoil within Kastle Systems from what I gathered. The hiring manager's response confirms it. Before I come in for an interview I expect that the company has already a firm grasp on what they require in the position and a clear definition of the role. The response made it seem like Kastle was interviewing people aimlessly trying to get a feel for the right qualifications for a role that was never clearly defined. That's not an effective use of anyone's time. Especially mine. You know a company is disorganized in dysfunctional when the hiring manager spends half the interview making disparaging remarks about the younger staff.

This is an organization you want to avoid.

Interview Questions

• It's been 3 weeks ago and I hardly remember any of the questioning. It was mostly questions from the first 2 interviewers about my background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter, followed by a 1-1/2 hour face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. Never heard back from either the hiring manager or the recruiter. After spending at least 2-1/2 hours on the process, at the very least they should exhibit professional courtesy and advise the candidate that there would not be a final stage interview.

Customer Care Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kastle Systems in June 2015.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted within 48 hours by a recruiter who set up an interview two days later with the hiring manager. The interview itself was very laid back and there were no surprise questions asked ; I felt it went very well. I was also given a tour of the facilities which was a nice treat from the typical interview process.
    Although I was not offered the position, I do feel it is unprofessional to not have any communication as to whether or not you meet their needs.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation about my past employment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, no punches to pull. Just be yourself. Don't be nervous, everyone is pretty cool there. Again just be yourself and give honest answers. Don't try to BS your way through, most people know when someone is being fake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I really don't think it was a negotiation phase. It was all out there from the beginning.

Sales Consultant/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I was initally contacted by a third-party recruiter. That was followed by a pretty standard and straightforward HR interview. Interviewer was very direct, not very chatty. almost unfriendly. I did not feel great after the phone call. I was then asked to take an online assessment test from McQuaig. The assessment results indicated to the company that I would not be an appropriate fit. To their credit, I was told I was out of the running very soon after taking the test.- there was no runaround.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Falls Church, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very quick, and down to the point. They asked the normal questions about my employment background and my skills. They were very misleading in their personalities until I actually got the job. I feel I was hired to equal out a specific race. After I was hired, the person barely spoke to me.. Even when I initiated conversations. All in all the interview was a breeze & so was the job itself. Its management and sneaky high school antics that make this company not worthy. I still apply for other positions else where. The drama is beyond immature. The lady that interviewed me slept with someone that was hired with me. Its a mess!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Short but thorough interview process, just happened to find them at the right time. Everyone was very supportive and it's a great team. Interviewed with everyone from support up to general manager. At one time I had 3 people asking me questions. Very relaxed and supportive of my move from restaurant management to corporate client relations.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle clients given the freedom to do so.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kastle Systems (Arlington, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Seems like an OK place, but the hiring manager gave me a sort of creepy Gordon Gecko vibe.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know in Commercial real estate?   1 Answer
    • How much did you sell at your previous job?   1 Answer