Katerra Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Katerra

1 Interview Review

Construction Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Katerra (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

An HR representative reached out via email to set up a phone interview. That was pretty casual, asking about what I knew about the company, where I see myself lining up with their values, why I wanted to work at Katerra, why I applied for the specific job. I was expecting a little bit more of a conversation, but it was more of them asking a question, me answering, and then asking another question that wasn't necessarily relevant - just moved on to the next subject.

Heard back from that interview within 48 hours to set up a face to face interview. That was more of a conversation - asking more about what my passions are, learning about the company and it's model. Be prepared to ask questions, most of the interview was actually me asking questions and the interviewer answering.

Interview Questions

• (After listing their core values) "Can you describe how you would fit within Katerra and our values?"   Answer Question