Katz Law Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Katz Law Office Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Katz Law Office

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Katz Law Office in December 2013.

Interview

I had a telephone conversation with the CEO, we set an appointment and we met to chat. At the end of the conversation I had a job offer pending the details of a contract to be submitted to me. Once we agreed to the terms of the contract I came on board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We went thru the contract. We discussed some issues that arouse and we singed it.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Katz Law Office (Chicago, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview with Mathew Katz lasts only 15 mins. He basically just wants to weed out the absolute no-nos and he keeps a stack of people on hand for anyone who quits. Someone or the other quits this firm pretty shortly. He can also, depending on your time availability, make you go to all the offices to meet with all his other "lead attorneys". None of his attorneys are very good and they are rude if you don't answer their questions about law correctly, even if you are a newbie. But really, the only person whose opinion matters is Matthew Katz's. The others are just his way of showing off. There is NO negotiation. This is basically a take it or leave it offer, unless you are experienced.

Interview Questions

• What is adjustment of status?   1 Answer