Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP

IT Helpdesk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through three interviews, an initial, a technical, and a team interview. The initial was pretty standard, but I had never been through a technical interview that was so in-depth. Was very well done and something I suggested to my former employer.

Interview Questions

• In the technical interview, one of the scenarios I was put in a situation to help an employee who was an offsite employee. I was asked to fix his network, display, email and drive mapping issues.   1 Answer

Audit/Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Fairly straight-forward, one-on-one interview with several different managers. About a week later, I was invited back for a panel interview. Half of the questions were standard weed-out questions that every employer asks to make sure you're not a robot or psychopath. The rest tested my knowledge of the subject matter with which I'd be working.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I'd be willing to work more than 40 hours per week.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP in February 2013.

Interview

I met the HR Director at a college career fair. I was just there scouting out the accounting firms so that I would be prepared when the big push would come for accounting interviews. After meeting their HR director there, I received an email a couple of days later inviting me to the office for an interview. When I got to the office, they had a presentation about the firm, what industries they are in, who some of their clients are, and the different paths there are in the firm. After the presentation, I met with two different partners for interviews. There were no typical interview questions I didn't feel like. It just felt like a conversation where you were just trying to get to know someone. A couple of days later a received an internship offer for the next busy season for a start date that was 11 months away. I was really excited about securing an internship so early.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very straight-forward. No surprises.   Answer Question