Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan, LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan, LLP

Sort:

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan, LLP (White Plains, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Asked about experience for position, interest in position, ability to work long hours, whether becoming a partner was actually important. Partners were interested in themselves and didn't care about my own qualifications.

Interview Questions

• "If we offered you a job right now, would you accept?" - Julie Ryan   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a job less than 3 hours after interviewing. This should have been the biggest red flag. The partner on the hiring committee (Lee Berger) said it was a take it or leave it offer. This should have been the deal breaker.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan, LLP (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of HR and her Assistant. Asked questions about my resume and the gap of 1 year. Account Manager was brought in and sat in for the interview, didn't really say much. When the interview ended, I was told that they'll contact me if I am a good fit.

Interview Questions

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan, LLP (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. Once I got to the interview, it was a long drawn out interview meeting the HR Managers and Attorney I "would" be working for. I was in the office over two hours, which seemed pretty promising. They interviewed me thoroughly and promised they would call me back in a week or so to let me know if I got the job or not. They did say that there were more people to be interviewed, which I understand but a week went by, I followed up with them. They told me they were sorry but would still be interviewing another week or so and they would call me back when the interview process was over. A month went by, I called them back and they said "unfortunately, the position was filled. HOW RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I spent over $200 between the interview outfit, getting my resume printed on professional paper and transportation, plus lunch for the day. I guess they have nothing better to do than waste people's time and money that they don't have because they are trying to find a job just to be rejected and disrespected by people like HR Managers and Attorneys at Kaufman Borgeest. No worries, at least I am employed by a professional and more reputable firm now.