Kaya Skin Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaya Skin Clinic

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in May 2017.

Interview

The HR and the area manager rounds were quite ok but the next ones with the superiors were super annoying. Not considering for what you had applied a superior was offering a position which I completely do not deserve.
    Lady you need to show some respect to others!!

Interview Questions

• They focus primarily on your previous jobs asking tonnes of questions on a repeat mode, hinting they would do background checks!!   Answer Question

Head of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

f2f after psychometric tests.It was a general discussion with the CEO. In senior interviews it is good to set expectations. ex: we are looking at more people or we hope to close the position by ....,

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in May 2009.

Interview

First two rounds with HR and Area Manager went off ok. In the panel interview, the interviewers were acting stern & cold. Didn't quite like that. Questions comprised my earlier work primarily. The HR consultant failed to inform me about the uniform that is required to be worn if selected, before scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions

• What if I do not get the center location that I wanted?   1 Answer
    • Why did I quit my earlier job?   1 Answer

Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic (Chennai (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

Telephonic round,Video conferencing with HR,Business Head & Regional Head. Were asked qs bout previous work experience..Plans for the current company,why would I like to join Kaya,where do I see myself after 5 yrs in the company. Also were asked bout my management skills,weaknesses (if any).

Interview Questions

• How would the company benefit if it were to hire you?   1 Answer