Kayser-Roth Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kayser-Roth Corporation

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kayser-Roth Corporation

Finishing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kayser-Roth Corporation in July 2015.

Interview

Kayser Roth does not have an interview process. The interview process is just walking into a temp agency service, and they will place you there, and see if you make it. You are drug tested via urine sample, or a oral sample depending on the service.

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kayser-Roth Corporation (Greensboro, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Director was personable and a good interviewer. Had 1:1 interviews with 3 others from a cross section of people throughout the organization who I'd be working with indirectly. I had a second interview when Director was in town, then the VP of sales when she was in town. Questions were fairly basic, helped that I asked a lot of question about some of the challenges of the job.

Interview Questions

• To describe how they thought my skills would be used on the job based on the job description.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kayser-Roth Corporation (Greensboro, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good, one on one interview with manager, director, vice president. Talked about skill level. They did not ask any technical questions. It appeared that the manager was not prepared for the interview. The feeling they represented was lets get it done.

Interview Questions

• They asked details about prior job history, SKU knowledge   Answer Question

Colorist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kayser-Roth Corporation (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I was hired by 24/7 Talent Agency. They were looking for someone who knew Illustrator and Design. I applied for the job. The next day I was on the site.

Interview Questions

• When I first met my supervisor, the Print & Color Designer, she asked if I had ever done 'color calibration.' Even though I have been living in New York for 5 years now, I sometimes have trouble with technical language. I replied I haven't, but I am a very fast learner. To my surprise, the designer was really nice about it and managed to spare 5 minutes showing me what I need to do before the working hours started. When I saw that I already know how to do the job, I did not have problems with it. I managed to calibrate 90% of the old color library and finished the contract successfully, without any complaint from the designer.   2 Answers