Kaz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaz Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kaz in June 2015.

Interview

It took 20minutes for an interview. She asked about the roles i had worked in my resume. Whether the products that are proposed by you are implemented by the company or not?

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Did one phone screening with a HR manager and a phone interview with Director of strategy after a few days. The 2nd interview was pretty intense, in that he asked many technical questions in marketing strategy, marketing research, marketing communication, and retail experience. He gave me a few situational questions, too and asked specific methods I used for marketing research in the past. He also asked about experience with data mining. It was as intense as an interview with major CPG companies.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a few marketing strategy questions, like 'what is your strategy for turnaround and competitor's actions?'   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southborough, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaz (Southborough, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

HR firstly asked my questions about the company and my past experiences. HR asked me how to do the project before and also asked me the courses and projects in the school. and then the director asked me some questions and introduced the job procedure for me. I was asked questions about the company, industry and competitors. The manager introduced the main project and business at that time and told me how to work with different group.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaz (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in February 2008.

Interview

They called me over phone and fixed an date for panel interview. In that interview, i was asked about my background and also asked me some technical questions related to my previous projects.

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaz (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2008.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience, the interview made the call around 10am. It wasn't too early in the morning. He explained who he was from and why he called. The questions he asked are mainly about the initial questions of a graduate position, such as Why do you want to apply Kaz, what are your strength and weakness. He asked me about 5-6 questions before ending the interview. If you asked about the position and its packages, the interviewer explained in-depth about the pay package before ending the call.