Keane Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Keane Interview Questions in Boston, MA

3.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keane (Boston, MA).

Interview

HR interview followed by Account Manager interview.

Negotiation

Smooth, was able to negotiate salary increase the same day

Senior User AExperience Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

The best Internal recruiter I have experienced so far.

Provided coaching on how to engage with te hiring manager; hints on best foot forward, etc.

Has a screening interview and an initial hiring manager interview on the phone.

three hour Follow up was with a peer review panel, (Hiring manager and two junior colleagues).

Was very open and friendly, with some "How would you handle..." type questions opportunities to share star stories.

Interview Questions

• What was your most valuable contribution to solving a client problem?   Answer Question
    • What problems have you had on projects and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
    • What was a most difficult client problem you have experienced?   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane (Boston, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

consisted of recruiter phone call, and one-on-one with hiring manager. Position and expectations were laid out, however not lived up to in actual role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none