Keane Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Keane Group (College Station, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was very technical and did not any personal questions at all. After the interview, the HR department had horrible communication and stop replying to emails and phone calls regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the viscosity of the slushy used to pump into wells?   1 Answer

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keane Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied through my university. The interview process started with a quick call from HR. Then a phone interview lasting about 45 minutes. Finally, a site visit interview with the team lead and manager. Everyone is very friendly and genuinely kind.

Interview Questions

• A material planning equation was given. You are asked to calculate the cheapest option.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane Group (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

They called me out of the blue one day and asked me two questions. It was super simple and it was totally rushed on their part. you could tell they were desperate.

Interview Questions

• Would I do something that I felt was unsafe.   1 Answer
    • would you do something you felt unsafe if you felt pressured to do it by you superiors.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane Group (Norman, OK) in February 2018.

Interview

Met with them at the career fair where they told me about the job and responsibilities. Had a next day interview which lasted about 30 min. After the interview, heard back about a week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which it may not be entirely safe?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Keane Group in May 2017.

Interview

Quick 10 min convo. Wasnt too much to it. Very difficult to call back however sounds like I was on speaker phone speaking with 3 individuals. Lasted at the most maybe 10-15 minutes.

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dickinson, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keane Group (Dickinson, ND) in September 2017.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. 1 was with a recruiter from Denver Colorado. Recruiter did the preliminary and the company did the 2nd phone interview. Between both took about 20 minutes and had an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about 16 hr days.
      How do you feel about 1 week nights 1 week days.   Answer Question

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keane Group (Midland, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews!! The first was just basic info questions. HOW DID I hear about them etc.? The second interview was with manager and the questions where focused on my experience and what jobs I could do on location. At no time was the interview process intimidating I was made to feel comfortable at all times during this process.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in Frac.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they liked you and interview went well they will send you an offer letter. You can except or not.

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keane Group (Midland, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview took place over 4 differ t days there was no rush by either side they wanted to make sure I was a good fit and I wanted the same

Interview Questions

• How long have I been doing facilities work   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keane Group in February 2019.

Interview

Applied through campus job fair, received interview day after. Interview did not have any technical questions. Consisted mostly of us just talking about the company and its functions. No questions were asked about my resume, recruiter just circled my major and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Who did I talk to and what did they tell me about Keane.
      How would I integrate myself into the field work team.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keane Group.

Interview

Behavioral Based questions. They try to scare you by talking about how hard the job is. Long hours, in the middle of no where. Good money though from what I understand.