Keane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keane Interview Questions

3.2

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keane (McLean, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

The phone interviews went really well and then I was called in to meet the people in the office. All of them were great and really made me feel comfortable. I am still waiting to hear back.

Senior User AExperience Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

The best Internal recruiter I have experienced so far.

Provided coaching on how to engage with te hiring manager; hints on best foot forward, etc.

Has a screening interview and an initial hiring manager interview on the phone.

three hour Follow up was with a peer review panel, (Hiring manager and two junior colleagues).

Was very open and friendly, with some "How would you handle..." type questions opportunities to share star stories.

Interview Questions

• What was your most valuable contribution to solving a client problem?   Answer Question
    • What problems have you had on projects and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
    • What was a most difficult client problem you have experienced?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane in June 2012.

Interview

the interviewer was mainly focused only about my skills regarding C,C++,Java, which I as a mechanical engineer had not much knowledge about, so its better for the candidates to be prepared on the above topics for the final interview process.

Interview Questions

• You being a mechanical engineer can you handle a software profile, if so can you speak more about Java....?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keane (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Firstly There was an aptitude round then GD, followed by Technical.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane in December 2011.

Interview

Was asked to travel a long distance since telephonic interview was not an option. The Interviewer took a telephonic interview after reaching the Interview location which was meaningless.

There was clarity on the requirement and the questions were not to the point. Interviewer was restless and did not give enough time for proper discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why are SAP scripts client dependent and Smartforms are not   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Keane in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by their in-house recruiter and agreed to speak to the hiring manager who was looking for someone with my skillset. The process was lengthy. I talked to many people, and it all seemed very disconnected. Evidently, I did well with my many interviews up the chain until meeting the C-level, who seemed to have a different set of requirements for the role. Had someone known that early in the process, I probably would have bowed out early, so it was 6-8 weeks of somewhat wasted time for all of us.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you have been able to navigate a disconnected organization and political waters in your last job.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Asked questions abt spring hibernte and agile methodology

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keane in September 2010.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was a written test followed by online test presentation group interview and then a one on one basic c questions and programming questions followed by dbms concepts   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane in February 2010.

Interview

The Senior Technical Recruiter got in touch with me and asked questions on my resume, salary expectations etc.. She sets the expectation that the offer will be made only on approval of an interview with their client. On inquiry about the job description there was no clarity at all. The first round of interview was held with a VP who asked basic BA questions. The next round of interview was set up with the manager of the interviewer and this manager was completely off color, it seemed he was doing this interview out of formality and hung up after 15 minutes of interview. During the interview when my turn came for asking questions he interrupted and closed the interview. This was offensive and disrespectful.

For future candidates ensure that the recruiter understands what is the client expecting from this position and then attend the client interview.