Keane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keane Interview Questions

2.8

Senior User AExperience Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

The best Internal recruiter I have experienced so far.

Provided coaching on how to engage with te hiring manager; hints on best foot forward, etc.

Has a screening interview and an initial hiring manager interview on the phone.

three hour Follow up was with a peer review panel, (Hiring manager and two junior colleagues).

Was very open and friendly, with some "How would you handle..." type questions opportunities to share star stories.

Interview Questions

• What was your most valuable contribution to solving a client problem?   Answer Question
    • What problems have you had on projects and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
    • What was a most difficult client problem you have experienced?   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane (Boston, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

consisted of recruiter phone call, and one-on-one with hiring manager. Position and expectations were laid out, however not lived up to in actual role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Test Environment Change Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane (Charlotte, NC) in August 2008.

Interview

The phone interview consisted of basic knowledge questions regarding skills around using outlook and your deductive reasoning ability. The position requires the ability to analyze and research servers, databases, etc. and knowing what will be compatible with what. Communication skills were discussed and are a big part of the position as well. The three forms of communication are phone, IM, and email.

Negotiation

There was little room to negotiate during this phase. I came on board when the company was going through its sale to a new owner (we call it the beginning of the end). Get everything you can think of or want from Keane before you accept any offer from them and then double check all the fine print before you sign the contract as you will not receive raises, promotions, bonuses, tips, or a thank you.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keane (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2008.

Interview

The recruitor was outside of USA. Though he had an USA phone, it was hard to talk to him without feeling he is not near the job place. The compensation discussion part is rough since the 2008 economic downturn.
    He proposed a salary level significant lower than other recruitor. And at the end, he cut again, saying the client is not willing to pay that high.

Negotiation

The compensation discussion part is rough since the 2008 economic downturn.

Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane (McLean, VA) in July 2008.

Interview

The Keane hiring process was one of the best in the business. I can say this because I have now worked for other large and small companies, so I have a basis of comparison. The Keane recruiters are the best. They are sharp, insightful and efficient. I have never met a better bunch of recruiters ( and I worked at a company that had over 250!). They treat their candidates well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward. Honesty is the best policy.

Mid Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Keane (Chicago, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

Spoke with HR initially. Determined I was a good match based on my background, etc. Spoke with one of their technical people and they did a basic skills assessment, as one would expect. Then spoke back with the HR guy who made me a lowball offer based on my previous salary.

Interview Questions

• Discuss the difference between a dataset and a datareader.   1 Answer

Offer wasn't competitive.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keane (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone.The had two technical assessments and reviews.The first one was from toronto and the second one was after I reached Halifax.The second technical review was extremely difficult in rating.I was selected to work in the organisation after that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was an easy interview on a whole
    Total 5 rounds
    Written, GD, technical, managerial ,HR
    Started with written which consisted of aptitude and general English
    Then GD round where we were given a topic on nuclear energy
    In technical they asked about java and c and also on academic subjects
    Managerial round concentrated on iq

SE Interview

Interview

the inerview would be over in a day. but for them to call it would take years. i was given a call after 2 years,, the interview was done in a proper and methodical way

Negotiation

it was campus placement . no negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sivakasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane (Sivakasi (India)).

Interview

5 rounds of interview as a fresher.
    a. Written test - Programming
    b. Written test - Logical/Mathematics
    c. Group discussion
    d. Technical round
    e. Generic questions – final round (No salary negotiation options given)

Process started at 9:00AM and after that we were made to wait till 9pm to finish with to announce the selected people.

Interview Questions

• None. All straight forward questions and the technical round was simple. Basics were asked. Written test was also simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no option of negotiating as a fresher.