Keane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keane Interview Questions

Interviews at Keane

2.8

SE Interview

Interview

the inerview would be over in a day. but for them to call it would take years. i was given a call after 2 years,, the interview was done in a proper and methodical way

Negotiation

it was campus placement . no negotiations

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I was transferred from my previous employer to Keane.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have to answer any questions other than "Did I want to take the job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They simply offered the same salary I was making with the employer that was outsourcing me. Their benefits were not as good.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keane in June 2012.

Interview

the interviewer was mainly focused only about my skills regarding C,C++,Java, which I as a mechanical engineer had not much knowledge about, so its better for the candidates to be prepared on the above topics for the final interview process.

Interview Questions

• You being a mechanical engineer can you handle a software profile, if so can you speak more about Java....?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

1 phone interview and day long on-site interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keane (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

HR person called me & Fallowup till time i reached in office. I wait hardly half an hour then i had face to face to face first round after finishing this with in 10 minuts HR provide me my feedback & told me to wait, I waited 10 minuts then it was 2nd technical round. As i finish this they gave me a form i filled that . After that there was one more ruond with manager. This is telefonic but that time only. After i finished that HR told me to leave for the day & informed me that he will update me till end of the day. In eve i got call that i got selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Whatever i asked .. they offered me.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Keane in January 2008.

Interview

They took a long time and now they are acquired by an Indian company. So dont know how much my review matters. But the interview was easy and you are connected with the client as a employee. So they will tell you to say that you are an employee, when you are not :)

Interview Questions

• Why are you shifting from Place A to B when you can telecommute?   Answer Question

Merger and acquistion

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keane in February 2010.

Interview

The Senior Technical Recruiter got in touch with me and asked questions on my resume, salary expectations etc.. She sets the expectation that the offer will be made only on approval of an interview with their client. On inquiry about the job description there was no clarity at all. The first round of interview was held with a VP who asked basic BA questions. The next round of interview was set up with the manager of the interviewer and this manager was completely off color, it seemed he was doing this interview out of formality and hung up after 15 minutes of interview. During the interview when my turn came for asking questions he interrupted and closed the interview. This was offensive and disrespectful.

For future candidates ensure that the recruiter understands what is the client expecting from this position and then attend the client interview.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keane in September 2010.

Interview

it was normal..not much to say...very cool interview process...took time for verification process