Kearney & Company Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kearney & Company Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney & Company

2.0

Associate Interview

Interview

Impressive team interviewed me. Was first interview by a person in HR and then a team of 3 people interviewed me. The offer letter was sent in a week. Kept me posted as and when I got placed in a project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney & Company

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just basic questions. They dont ask any knowledge based questions, want to know who you are. They really place a high importance on company culture. Try to be friendly, not to serious. People there are pretty relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with 3 different hiring managers after the recruiter. Each asked me questions about my resume and then discussed their area of work. Pretty easy interview, I was qualified with prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• No questions really stick out... What is your biggest strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney & Company in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online. A member of the HR team contacted me for an initial interview; she asked me typical questions - salary, availability, etc. She then scheduled a phone interview with a senior associate. The interview with the senior lasted about 40 minutes; it was the easiest interview I've had in my professional career. It was very conversational; he was very knowledgable about the role and the firm; he explained what he does and what I will be doing in great details.
    After the interview, I did not hear back from the HR person, so I reached out to her a week after the interview. I was pleasantly surprised when she emailed me back saying they want to issue me an offer - I was expecting a second interview (in-person). The salary they offered me was a little bit low for that geographic location (Washington DC); but I accepted the offer nonetheless. Unfortunately I did not pass the interim clearance and the firm did not want to sponsor a full clearance which I know I would pass, so the offer was rescinded. I was a little disappointed, but life goes on.

Interview Questions

• Just a couple of questions about my education and previous experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Started as an on-campus interview, then I came into the office for three separate interviews. The interview process was honestly very conversational and easy. No questions were too difficult and there were really no wrong answers.