Kearney & Company Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kearney & Company Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people and everyone seemed fine except for the last interviewer. I thought the interviewing process went well, but still haven't received a call from them offering a position or not considering, which I think is bad for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your background.   1 Answer
  • What is your experience like working on a big project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got an energetic member of HR emailing and calling me for an interview. Interview was strange. Interviewer seemed like she didn't want to be there upon meeting her in lobby. Few weeks of trying to contact the same energetic of HR, I reach him and turn down offer. HR member was so unresponsive I knew this place wasn't for me.

Not the place for me.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company.

Interview

An initial interview was held at my college before they invited me to the next round of interviews at the home office. Three different Kearney employees at all levels of the organization interviewed me over the course of the day.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. Some of the questions were: Why did you choose accounting? What would your college professors say about you? How well do you work in a team? Most of the questions involved certain items on my resume. Come with lots of questions.   Answer Question