Kearney & Company Staff Accountant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kearney & Company

2.5

Staff Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through company website, attended an open house and had a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Name the 4 most important financial statements and their uses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney & Company

Staff II Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty painless. I had a phone interview first and knew that since Kearney was a CPA firm and I was not a CPA, I had to communicate my desire to become one in the immediate future. I came in, met with the recruiter, he walked me around and we discussed the job, my qualifications, etc. Pretty normal stuff. I met with two other staff II accountants (auditors) and asked questions about their job, challenges they faced coming in, etc. Again, pretty standard stuff. It took a while before I got an offer, I guess they were waiting on a spot to open up for an audit, but once it did, the offer came out quickly and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I always hate the "what is your biggest weakness" question. My biggest weakness answer is always the same, public speaking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at the Staff II level.